NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- PPAR-δ of orange-spotted grouper exerts antiviral activity against fish virus and regulates interferon signaling and inflammatory factors
- Draft genome sequence of vibrio harveyi Strain GAN1807, isolated from diseased greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) Farmed in Nomi Bay, Japan, in 2018
- Vitellogenin receptor and fatty acid profiles of individual lipid classes of oocytes from wild and captive-reared greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) during the reproductive cycle
- An insight into piscidins: The discovery, modulation and bioactivity of greater amberjack, Seriola dumerili, piscidin
- Predictive score and probability of CTX-like toxicity in fish samples from the official control of ciguatera in the Canary Islands