NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Changes in digestive enzyme activities during early ontogeny of Seriola rivoliana
- An attempt to characterize the ciguatoxin profile in seriola fasciata causing ciguatera fish poisoning in macaronesia
- Effects of increased protein, histidine and taurine dietary levels on egg quality of greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili, Risso, 1810)
- Fukushima <sup>137</sup> Cs releases dispersion modelling over the Pacific Ocean. Comparisons of models with water, sediment and biota data
- Identification of feeding stimulants for greater amberjack Seriola dumerili in muscle tissue of jack mackerel Trachurus japonicus