NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Microplastic uptake in commercial fishes from the Bohai Sea, China
- Signals of changes in the ichthyofauna composition of Galician waters (NW Iberian Peninsula)
- The Southern Bluefin Tuna Mucosal Microbiome Is Influenced by Husbandry Method, Net Pen Location, and Anti-parasite Treatment
- Positive phototaxis as the cause of jaw malformations in larval greater amberjack, Seriola dumerili (Risso, 1810): Mitigation by rearing in tanks with low-brightness walls
- Investigation of the proximate composition, lipid quality, volatile and sensory profiles of wild vs. reared Greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili, Risso)