NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Perfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in special management sea areas of Korea: Distribution and bioconcentration in edible fish species
- Alternative feed raw materials modulate intestinal microbiota and its relationship with digestibility in Yellowtail Kingfish Seriola lalandi
- Establishing genome sizes of focal fishery and aquaculture species along Baja California, Mexico
- Optimization of a GnRHa treatment for spawning commercially reared greater amberjack Seriola dumerili: Dose response and extent of the reproductive season
- Adequate n-3 LC-PUFA levels in broodstock diets optimize reproductive performance in GnRH injected greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) equaling to spontaneously spawning broodstock