NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Biotelemetry based estimates of greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) post-release mortality in the northern Gulf of Mexico
- Effects of sex-specific fishing mortality on sex ratio and population dynamics of Gulf of Mexico greater amberjack
- Effect of temperature and dietary lipid proportion on gut microbiota in yellowtail kingfish Seriola lalandi juveniles
- Photoperiodic regulation of plasma gonadotropin levels in previtellogenic greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili)
- DNA barcoding evidence for the first recorded transmission of Neobenedenia sp. from wild fish species to Seriola lalandi cultured in an open recirculating system on the Coast of Northern Chile