NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Transgenic substitution with Greater Amberjack Seriola dumerili fish insulin 2 in NOD mice reduces beta cell immunogenicity
- The effects of high dietary methionine and taurine are not equal in terms of growth and lipid metabolism of juvenile California Yellowtail (Seriola dorsalis)
- The effect of blood deposition on the degradation of the connective tissue of the yellowtail Seriola quinqueradiata during storage
- Morphological and molecular analyses of Pseudomazocraes sulamericana n. Sp., Pseudomazocraes selene Hargis, 1957, Cemocotyle carangis (MacCallum, 1913) and Zeuxapta seriolae (Meserve, 1938) (Monogenea: Mazocraeidea) from carangid fishes in the south...
- Effect of dietary taurine in the performance of broodstock and larvae of california yellowtail Seriola dorsalis