NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Energetic savings when switching from a whole-fish type diet to a commercial pelleted diet in California yellowtail (Seriola dorsalis)
- The rapid expansion of yellowtail (Seriola quinqueradiata) spawning ground in the East China Sea is linked to increasing recruitment and spawning stock biomass
- Understanding the population structure and reproductive behavior of hatchery-produced yellowtail kingfish (Seriola lalandi)
- Assessment of chemical, biological and immunological properties of “Damiana de California” Turnera diffusa Willd extracts in Longfin yellowtail (Seriola rivoliana) leukocytes
- Increased melanomacrophage centres in the liver of reproductively dysfunctional female greater amberjack Seriola dumerili (Risso, 1810)