NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Novel Benedenia disease resistance QTLs in five F1 families of yellowtail (Seriola quinqueradiata)
- Distribution and genetic variability of young-of-the-year greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) in the East China Sea
- Growth, sensory and chemical characterization of Mediterranean yellowtail (Seriola dumerili) fed diets with partial replacement of fish meal by other protein sources
- Hepatic expression profiles of three subtypes of vitellogenin and estrogen receptor during vitellogenesis in cultured female yellowtail
- Perfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in special management sea areas of Korea: Distribution and bioconcentration in edible fish species