NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Effects of Chattonella antiqua on the swimming behavior and brain monoamine metabolism of juvenile yellowtail (Seriola quinqueradiata)
- Efficacy of two different doses of 10% eugenol in adult California yellowtail (Seriola dorsalis)
- Effects of complete replacement of fish oil with plant oil mixtures and algal meal on growth performance and fatty acid composition in juvenile yellowtail Seriola quinqueradiata
- Sex discrimination of cultured greater amberjack Seriola dumerili using steroid hormones
- Intestinal impairment of the California yellowtail, Seriola dorsalis, using soybean meal in the diet