NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy sent letters out to recipients that did not past the first phase of cuts by technical reviewers in respective areas of expertise.
For everyone else that has not heard back from NOAA, take it as a good sign.
Full proposals must be received by http://www.Grants.gov, postmarked, or provided to a delivery service by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, December 9, 2016. The submission of your full SK application through Grants.gov, the online portal to all Federal grant opportunities, is strongly encouraged.
- Go to www.Grants.gov (recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Notification of successful pre-proposals were sent out on October 6th 2016. There were over 600 pre-proposal submissions this year.
More information about this solicitation can be found below taken from this website.
NOAA has recommended $11 million in funding through this years Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program.
Two of our big projects have been highlighted in an article by Ken Strandberg at scientificcomputing.com.
Check it out by clicking on the image.
Seriola Recent Papers
- Mitochondrial genome of Japanese amberjack, Seriola quinqueradiata, and yellowtail amberjack, Seriola lalandi
- Immune and Antioxidant Enzyme Response of Longfin Yellowtail (Seriola rivoliana) Juveniles to Ultra-diluted Substances Derived from Phosphorus, Silica and Pathogenic Vibrio
- Molecular characterization and expression profiles of insulin-like growth factors in yellowtail kingfish (Seriola lalandi) during embryonic development
- Molecular identification and function analysis of bactericidal permeability-increasing protein/LPS-binding protein 1 (BPI/LBP1) from turbot (Scophthalmus maximus)
- Effect of nitrogen gas packaging on odor development in yellowtail Seriola quinqueradiata muscle during ice storage